Become a member of your NHS Foundation Trust
As a resident in East Sussex you are probably aware that the trust is applying to become a foundation trust. As an NHS Foundation Trust we will be accountable directly to the people we serve, who can become members and governors of our new trust, giving local people, local choices. We would like to invite you to become a member.
Membership is free and gives you and local people a real stake in their local health services.
Joining is easy, just complete our online registration form.
As a member you will be able to:
- Work with us to improve patients’ experiences of local services.
- Elect the council of governors from the membership.
- Stand for election to the council of governors.
- Approve and appoint key board of director positions.
- Influence proposed changes to services in the future.